Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Forgive me...

Father i'm weak. i'm a sinner. Many times i've waged war with satan but i still lose in the end. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak. How can i win this battle that seems impossible? Lord You say when i depend on Your strength You will promise me victory, Lord teach me how to depend on You.

Lord make a way for me...

Other battles You have helped me won, Lord can You help me with this one? Maybe from this situation i have to trust my life on You. If i treasure my life, i'll lose it. Lord give me peace and give me confort. Lord forgive me for i'm little and small in faith. i'm like a wounded soldier wandering for help and my enemy is drawing his blade behind me. Lord help me defeat my enemy as he is also your enemy.

... Let Your Name be glorified...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home