Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Headache ahead

House mate just told me that he's bought an apartment and will be moving out on December. I'm stunned and a bit disappointed.

Several things came to my mind.

Due to the fact that he's moving out and without someone taking over his place, that means there will be one person less to share the rent.

Second thing is, he didn't tell me earlier before me taking over his sister's room and now I'm paying my 2 month's rent for nothing plus the increased deposit. If I've know that i wouldn't have taken the room. Sigh... It's not doing my hard earned money justice.

Looks like i got to find a new place to move. Kinda tired of this house and the people in it.

It's fast approaching the end of the year, which means that i need to start looking for my next job. As for IBM external staff contract policy, i need to give 3 month's notice in advance should i decide not to renew my contract. That means i need to secure a position before December.

Just adds in new items into my headache To-do-list :
1) look for a new place to move
2) should i be able to find one, cleaning of the place plus transporting of belongings
3) Job hunting (which is really impossible in this time of the year)

All this i need to finish before December.

God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home