Friday, January 04, 2008

end of 2007

2007 soon came to an end. Time just flies faster and faster. Give thanks to God for preserving me throughout the year. This marks the 1st year i've came out to work. Had some interesting events and moments: Moments of gladness and regret, moments of great joy and great sorrow, moments of great achievement and great disappointment.

One of the highlights is i've left LEASH for good and i decided that i won't be playing in a band anymore. After 8 years of pursuing my passion i've come to realize that no matter how hard i try or how much effort, heart and soul i've poured in, the more the disappointment and discouragement I get in return. I can only see my goal drifting further and further away. Although too disappointed to acknoledge it, but I finally accepted that fact that it will never happen and it will never meant to be. Realizing that i'm no longer young anymore and it's pointless to continue on something that i don't believe in, I've accepted the fact and decided to move on and focus on other more important issues in life that i need to do.

Akira died along the end of 2007 at the age of 23.

Whether i'm ready or not, it's 2008 now. And i need to focus on the things i need to to do and to get right in this year. Can't be discouraged with all the disappointments of the past. life goes on. Gotta gather myself up. Good Lord have mercy on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home