Monday, November 19, 2007

live fast, die young

My body radiator finally gave up. Physically and mentally exhausted. Ended up falling sick yesterday. I knew it was going to come. Been extremely busy for the last 2 weeks pushing myself to the max. Nearly doze off on the steering wheel while driving my way home. Visited the panel clinic after fetching 33 and went straight to bed until next day morning. I was so blur i set my alarm to 8 PM instead of AM and ended up late for work today. But is was also good in a way as i had ample time off for a good night's rest last night. hopefully will be able to recover soon by today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ewilly Liew said...

take care~

7:05 PM  
Blogger Shan Shang said...

>.<" Sorry!

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home