Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ipoh

Went back to Ipoh. Had a really great time. Started off with a pleasant stress-free drive back home with my aunty accompanying me in a sunny Friday afternoon. Home changed a great deal. My folks renovated the kitchen and my bro's got a whole new set of furniture for his bedroom... that lucky fella. Had a great time hanging out with my family doing the same old thing: the house painting never ends... well it's a great time for a little family togetherness ^^ Went to Tanjung Tualang for an afternoon feast of fresh water prawns! I can't remember the last time I went there... probably 4 years back but anyway the prawns were really delicious as they were fresh from the aquarium and they were bigger than the size of my palm"

Ex invited me out for a drink. Was fine, catched up with her. Currently working in Fatimah Hospital. Still the same old person...(- -)" attending 3 different churches and serving in 3 different ministries? hmm.... wierd.

Hometown church sucked as usual... with all the outward appearances of a cool happening church when the preaching is so shallow and hollow. Pity the youths. Just glad that i'm being given the opportunity for sound doctrine. Anyway did catch up with my "cute" little sister in church which had now turned emo T.T where is the innocent cute and adorable-looking Amanda i used to know? Sigh... people change over time. Anyway had a chat with her and gave her a few encouragements. She's sitting for her SPM in a month's time and will be keeping her in prayer.

As usual all good things must come to an end and Sunday evening came sooner than expected. Packed my things and said goodbye to my folks and bro. Was raining heavily in the middle of the highway, but reached KL safe and sound after 3 hours at 10.30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home