Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today's weather is just beautiful. Gentle breeze , light drizzle and a nice soft cloudy sky. But all i can do is just look out of the window from my cubicle and only imagine the weather outside.

Why am i confined in a square partitioned room with artificial lighting and stale air conditioning facing a glaring monitor? I do enjoy working but sometimes it can get too tiring until my whole body and brain starts to cram and ache from sitting too long. The problem with this job is that when you're on call it requires your full concentration on the floor. It's a daily 8 hour telephone operator cum IT-related troubleshooting marathon.

Maybe i need a break

A retreat to somewhere secluded would be fine i guess. Perhaps to the cold mountain tops of Cameron highlands or Bukit Tinggi perhaps, as I've never been there before. Or maybe a fishing and camping trip anyone? I just want to get back to nature.

But to know that fact that God is with me is enough to cheer me up ^^

Maybe i should get back to work...

"ITD helpdesk, Gabriel speaking. How may i assist you?"

p.s: Thank you for the seaweed soup yesterday ML, it is REALLY delicious... Oishi desu^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home