Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Had my lunch. Waiting for my next call, so at the mean time i'll blog a bit.

I've finally cleaned my room and moved in. Really, really happy to have my own burrow^^.

Had spent some time planning the basic layout of my room by studying and getting some ideas online and from IKEA. Rearranged the positions of the wardrobe, bed, study table and now voila: revamped the whole room into my own design and liking! Well actually the final result wasn't what i would initially expected but it's cool and simple enough for weekly maintenance and to suit my taste.

now the updates on my shifting plan:

Went to survey the areas nearby my house with my housemate. No sight of houses to let. Went back and had a household meeting. The final conclusion is:

We called the tenant and explained our situation and therefore requested for a reduction of the current rent which we are paying. Should everything goes well, we will continue to stay for a while more; probably around 3 to 4 months until both my house mates are able to afford a car then only we'll move out. The reason is the housing areas near the LRT stations are quite expensive and doesn't worth the renting prices as they are very run down and shabby. Furthermore the areas are lacking in security and are also prone to frequent house break-ins and robbery, which we already had enough.

So i'm waiting for the tenant's reply. Hopefully can get the rent lowered. Once both of my housemates get their cars, we're outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home