Friday, October 12, 2007

Thank God it's Friday! And a very beautiful one indeed! Beautiful weather too: sun is shining and I'm alive and kicking^^ Nah nothing much, just that i'm glad it's approaching the weekend, which means i can get to do my second phase of spring cleaning in my room. Gonna move the wardrobe and catch those pesky remaining little "dust bunnies" hiding behind and install the new desk. Actually overall my room's fine, just that there are a few ugly patches of paint cracks and smears... probably need to hide it with a picture frame or something.

Saturday's gonna be a freaking busy day...

To-do-List:
1) clean my room
2) change guitar strings and prepare for Saturday's practise
3) jamming for 3 bands in-a-row marathon starting from 5p.m !

Hopefully able to find some time to spare in the middle and catch up with my book

Take care brothers and sisters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home