Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear Madam Phang,

I really cannot imagine the pain and discomfort that you are going through. I can only imagine how it feels to be so weak until its even hard to stay awake for a moment. Every time i visit you part of me feels like weeping to see you in such a state, and i kind of feel helpless. And i wonder what will be going through in your mind. Will there be uncertainty? or is there gladness and comfort? Or maybe i'm still weary every time when i put myself into your shoes. I wonder how will i react should i be the same. But I will pray for you that you will have the strength that can only come from God for you to persevere and hold on to until you are finally called home to the Lord. May you find peace and comfort in Him even in this most unbearable moment. Thank you for bearing the testimony of a true Christian until the end. Will keep you in prayer. Farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home