Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Father, i've sinned

2008 recap

I sincerely thank God for His grace and providence while still preserving my faith and providing a godly church for me to attend to. God doesn't need such a useless and unfaithful person as me, therefore I am speechless and grateful beyond words.

I've failed God severely this year:

many opportunities had been given but wasted due to my intentional ignorances, irresponsibility and immaturity. Can relate myself to the sentence:"Casting pearls before the swine". Felt greatly ashamed even as i'm writing but needed to force myself to face my mistakes and not to repeat them in the future. Had my fair share of heartaches and disappointments but i'm fine now, it's just part of life's learning experience. Thank God for the healing and the strength to move on. Time to go back to the drawing board to prepare for 2009 season. A great deal of repentance is required.

I do not wish to give up. Not now, not tomorrow, not under any circumstances... never!
May God grant me this wish, if this is what I'm allowed to hope for.

I longed for a life of freedom, freedom to do what is right, freedom in Jesus Christ.
But God You are Holy, and a disgustingly filthy creature like me have no position in Your Palace.

So God help me.
神様、僕を助けてください、お願いします。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home