Thursday, November 03, 2005

God heals

Today was a tired day. Wanted to get things done but didn't manage to in the end. Felt tired the whole day. Didn't know why as i already had a good night's rest. Maybe spiritually i'm not okay... i dunno why...

Went to cellgroup. Aiks~! forgot that it's already the second of november and i haven't bought the lrt monthly pass ticket. And my wallet only have RM7... not to say not enough but i dunno how to survive after that... well, took the lrt straight to my mei mei's place. Rained half way though, but praise God it was just drizzling so i walked as fast as i could to her apartment.

Today's the first day of cellgroup in my mei mei's place! Praise God! It has finally come to pass! Met some new faces there. Got to know Michael Ngoi, which is also from the same college as me, Sophia took her mom to cellgroup, and met a senior called Ju Bin from my college. It was quite different since we are having cellgroup in a new place, but no doubt God's spirit filled the whole place. i can sense it.

Cellgroup was great as always. Have a nutty ice breaker, great worship, long session of testimony sharing (mine was outrageous) and a word of faith spoken by Sophia. Was a bit disappointed as there were no prayer, so we ended early. The girls quietly went to my mei mei's room taking aunty Grace (sophia's mom) with them to have a prayer. How unfair... girls have their blessings while we guys waited outside for them to finish so that we can have dinner...

Somehow Calvin chong had a problem with his car being clammed so me and Danny went down with him to help out. After we came out, aunty Grace was praying for everyone, so we were also prayed for. As aunty was praying for Danny, God started to touch me... i felt that i cannot hold on my tired and weary soul if front of God's presence. It was my turn. As soon as the moment aunty layed hands on my back to pray, i was already in tears. Tears of helplessness... tears of hopelessness... tears of despair...

God's voice seemed to be speaking to me directly through Aunty's prayers. i've been seeking for attention and i'm seeking it from the wrong place as God was always there for me but i didn't seek for Him. He was crying out for me. i felt so sad for i've made Him felt unable to help me. However the more i heard God's voice, the more i felt release. There was even a deliverance against a spirit inside of me. I don't know what kind of spirit it is but i know it no longer was in me after i submitted myself to God. After i was finished prayed for, i felt total joy and release. God has healed me. Hallelujah~!

2 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

I wish I could be there every week...

But there's only 24 hours to a day for me... sigh...

11:07 AM  
Blogger sephirot said...

It's okay haha feel free to join us if you have time to spare~! =)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home