Monday, May 15, 2006

family, i miss you all...

reached KL at 8.00 am. I hate this feeling. I'm all alone again, alone in KL. Though i've been back for a short three days in hometown, every moment i spent was really precious. Truly memoriable day.

Happy mother's day to you: who spent the rest of your post-married days striving to bind the family together. Thank you for every meal that you've provided, every gift that you had given, every discipline that you have taught me. Though we had tough times together, i will never forget the love and care that you have endlessly provided me. Love you always.

Happy birthday to you: Who spent your post-married days working all out to provide for the family. Though my ways and yours will never be the same, i will never forget the priceless moment we've been through together. Maybe we can go out fishing again someday... Hopefully

dear little one: you seem like nice guy, i give you special discount =) jokes aside, thank you for always being the understanding person beside me when nobody in this world will ever be able to understand a person like i am. We used to fight alot, but i believe that every moment good or bad is priceless in its own worth, therefore i'm glad to have a sibling like you. All the best in your tennis and studies. Hopefully together we will be able to turn the family upside down into receiving the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm unable to do it alone, please support me.

I miss my house...
I miss the lights...
I miss mother...
I miss father...
I miss brother...
I miss the piano...
I miss the SONY TV...
I miss PS2...
I miss bed...
I miss comforter...
I miss dim sum, chee cheong fun, hor hee fun, rojak, ipoh kopi...

You guys are all that i had... by the grace of GOD... miss you always... love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home