Thursday, March 23, 2006

some things are in a way related

Today was quite a sad day. On my way to cellgroup my dream car passed by as i was walking across the road- a Toyota Supra. My eyes wanted to take a closer look at the car as it stopped at the traffic light, but I refused as i have this wierd ego in me- what's the use of admiring something you can never be able to have? Don't get me wrong. I've been in love with Toyota Supras since i was 12, way long before it made it to the films in Fast and furious, and i know every inch and every detail of it, from engine specs to performance, from every ability and every weakness it has. It might sound funny to you but as for me, to meet a Supra each time for me is like seeing the girl which I will never be able to be together with. In short, everytime i see a Supra my heart will break. Life is so unfair. Why does others are so fortunate to be able to own something which i like so much? Yes i know, do not fix my eyes on worldly things. God if it's okay, please bless me...

Hopefully dreams come true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home