Monday, January 02, 2006

Rainy days...

rainy days... hate them. Makes me down and blue. Sigh... class starting tomorrow. Having some hang ups now. Not that i'm on booze, but my year end holiday's been too great, and it's not a good feeling that everything fun has come to an end. Had a good time spending Christmas, especially when someone you hope to see is together with you. Why do you keep appearing on my mind everytime? Well... when you start to dream it will start to grow and hurt you in the end. And everything good has to come to an end someday. I already have tonnes of warnings, but let's just say that i'm a sinner and i will never be able to learn my lessons well. God have mercy on me... Whoever you are, a hug will be nice... let's just end here i'm starting to talk crap... whoever you are... just leave me alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home