Thursday, November 17, 2005

shimmering blade...


If you've known me for some time you might probably feel that i'm a bit different from the other guys. My hair, my fashion sense, my attitude, my expression... no doubt, i'm a rocker, but i'm not the kind you would want to relate to Linkin Park, Korn or Metallica.

Rock is an art form to me. My roots are based on japanese rock, an art form way too deep to be expressed into words.

Rock is not just some big bad guys in lame looking t shirts and worn jeans holding a beaten up Gibson thrashing power chords trying to look mean.

My definition of rock is: Cool wild hair, clothing you cannot get anywhere else but in the fashion temple of Shibuya, Japan, eyelined eyes and silver glossy lips, an out-of-this-world guitar and an attitude of a battle-ready samurai.

If you have heard of Final Fantasy Advent Children, try imagine Cloud or Sephiroth holding the guitar above instead of their blades.

Yes, my guitar is my blade, my greatest weapon.

My favourite bands are Glay, Luna Sea and Dir en grey. Guitarists that inspired me the most are:

Hisashi (Glay)



















Sugizo (Luna Sea)



















Kaoru (Dir en grey)



















...respect
ively.

They are more than guitarists. They are warriors.

1 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

I seriously can't imagine myself in those made-to-fit costumes.. although I have to admit they are the cool...

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home