Thursday, November 10, 2005

Forever and ever

Close your eyes, you can still feel
The voice of the heart and the faint sighs

How long How much can you be hurt
Dream on If you allow me, I want to love you

Time changes all and strives to change me, too
If we fight, it hurts
If we surrender, we go under
And many people are lost and hurt
They let go of their most precious thing
Even if it breaks me into pieces
I want to keep believing, keep feeling till it ceases
The eternity deep in my heart
So, remember

That body, soul, mind, blood, tears, dreams, love, pain, and joy
Cause, they're so precious

So bright Shining, I continue to believe
Tonight Let's journey into the middle of the light

"Out from my chaos to grace"

Forever and ever And what day
Forever and ever Unchanging

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home