Monday, November 21, 2005

Tomorrow's way

I want to destroy the moment
I want to cling to the moment
I don't understand myself

I expect to be able to make a fresh start
Even if I try to hide in an unfamiliar town
I think of the present [beyond] the window

I want to run away from the urges
I'll be confused by doubt until I run away

If I follow my memories that were torn to pieces
I can return to that time
like a boy someday

If living is a battle,
you can't help but win or lose
I know that much

My heart is pounding out of control from running towards tomorrow
from the shock that made me want to cry

I don't want to stumble over someone's words
I don't want to be confused

Surely tomorrow will be shining too
It's ok not to return to your younger days
I'm a coward about tomorrow's way of my life, but
I'll be standing on the path I can't turn back on

You were born to grant [my wish]
I imagined the universe in my younger days
I'm a baby, I won't cry
in order to get what I want
If this is pain, it's so good

1 Comments:

Blogger Ewilly Liew said...

OIk.. :p

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home