Monday, January 02, 2006

Where can my love go

Thoughts of you start appearing in my mind again... hate it. There goes my day, filled with grey clouds and gloomy. And it has to rain... darn it. Was going back after having lunch with a friend. My clock reads 6.45 pm. Streetlights have already been turned on and the sky has already turned dark. I can't stand it... my heart is too heavy for me to carry anymore. pick up my phone and started to write a message, but i can't send to her anymore. There's no point in doing that anyway. The worst thing you can ever feel is you want to express your love to someone you cannot express to. Finally sent it to someone else - my mom. Thank God it for it. Reached the end of the lrt station in Kelana Jaya. It was raining as heavily as ever- and i don't have an umbrella. Without thinking much i just walked into the rain back home. Wonder why tears start falling...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home