Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is there a problem in me?

lately i've been having problems relating to people. Is it me or is it you who feel that i'm hard to communicate with. Every word i speak is not heard or replied with silence. Somehow there is a barrier in between me and people. I try to make the first move each time, i try to make interest and join in every conversation but mostly i'm being rubbed off, left off or just plainly entertained, no more than that.

Do i look transparent? I doubt that. I can still see myself in the mirror. Brothers, sisters and friends, i'm just being honest here. It's already a tiresome task bearing the name of Christ and doing God's work. You know it better than i do. If possible, a little support and coorperation perhaps? Please cut the silly cold war crap. If you have anything against me, please let me know. I will not hesitate to apologize to you if i need to.

2 Comments:

Blogger SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Friendships take time and effort to build up... and later maintained...

Not that there's anything wrong with you... We all suffer from the same condition... hehehe...

The less we comminucate, the harder we find it to do so... but the more we communicate, the easier we get into miscommunication...

Human beings, we're all fallen, we're all doomed...

Do not lose heart... Do not let man disappoint you...

4:46 PM  
Blogger sephirot said...

thanks brother.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home