Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I will get down on my knees... I will pray

For the first time i felt so sad... for a sister. I guess i have to accept what i've read, although it will really break my heart. Yes, what happened has happened, neither you can erase it nor can you pretend as if it had never happened. The reality of life is a cruel fact, and the best that you can do is to accept it and learn from this lesson and move on, not looking back anymore. The spiritual journey with the Lord will never be easy. We will always be tested on our faith through situations like this to determine whether we will fall behind or to hold on steadfast on the Lord in order to move on. I will fast and pray for you. May you be encouraged and healed by the grace of God.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I pray this will encourage you also.

Ciao ~ Wil

www.inspiritministry.org

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home