Thursday, August 03, 2006

after so long... i'm back

Sorry readers, (if there's any) you can never imagine what i've went through those few months back. Assignments kept pouring out as if they would never end. However let's not talk about that stuff anymore. I'm sick of it. I've finished and presented all my assignments, and i'm now waiting for my final exam to wrap up the whole degree course.

Just to update about what' s been happening lately. Finally after going "solo" for some period, i'm in a band again. We haven't have a name yet... cos we just formed like about two weeks ago. Well the band consists of shaun with vocals, tuck as guitarist, me as guitarist, michelle a.k.a kittie (yes, wierd name) as bassist and loon as drummer. We are currently covering GLAY's songs. As far as the band is concerned, it looks rather promising this time. The guys are nice people and we work well together, so far. Hopefully if all goes well we'll be having gig soon.

Times have changed. I would say in this period many things had happened, which involves my life. Learnt quite alot, spiritually. Was able to see things in a more spiritual perspective, and that really helps me alot in making decisions in life. Gotta give God all the glory, for i've never felt happier than before. It's like as i discover what's God's will in my life i can have the strength and confidence to continue to live on.

My family... my parents... i've never missed them as much like this before. Miss my brother. Am waiting for the day i can go back and reunite with them. Am praying that by the grace of God that they will be able to receive salvation.

I've been thinking about it for a long time. It has always been in my head. Should i continue to advance or to let go? well, everything is going extremely well now... as compared with last time, why should i do something now and ruin it? Why not enjoy whatever that i have now that's been given by God, and continue on this Godly fellowship? I must confess, i don't know what kind of love this is in my heart, but i'm really happy and glad that i've met you, and i loved you more than ever. If it isn't for God's devine arrangement we could have not been able to meet each other. Really appreciate every moment spent together, good or bad. I'll continue to pray for you and as i surrender everything into God's hands as He knows best for us.
God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home