Tuesday, September 11, 2007

waiting for my own bedroom

Can't wait for October to come. My housemate will be leaving for USA on October, and if all things go well, i will be taking over her room! Hmm... kinda excited, as i had been wanting to have my own room all the while since i moved to kl. A guy's gotta have his own privacy and space sometimes... after a whole day's work and facing people and pressure and stress and stuff, i need some time and space on my own, just be myself, just do my thing.


Talking about my own bedroom, the headache part is how should my room look like: i mean, it's a place where i'll be spending time sleeping, my hangout area, my quiet time with God, my recording, my um... whatever. In short it's gotta comfortable enough to be a bedroom, peaceful enough to meet with God, practical enough to be a studio and cool enough to hangout. Got a few pics of some sample cool bedroom arragements from someone who shares some similar ideas of how my ideal bedroom should look like.

A practical looking storage space for my CDs, DVDs, books and stuff
Mini production studio corneramp and guitars storage section
A cool-looking room for my work related stuff: gaming, recording, guitar practise session and most important of all, spending time with God and a good night's sleep. Hopefully all things turn out well as accordingly planned. Looking forward to it^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home