Monday, September 10, 2007

Suffering from GAS (Guitar Acquiring Syndrome)

This is the most dreadful hour at work. 2.27pm in the afternoon, middle-of-nowhere hour. The most boring hour of the time. Not like i have nothing to do but, you know, you get bored. Can't wait to get back and read my interesting book which i've just bought^^. At the moment i'm suffering from GAS (Guitar Acquiring Syndrome) haha forgive me for being greedy, if any of you suddenly feel generous you may bless me *hint*hint* hehe... anyway here are the honest list of dream guitars which i would like to own:

1958 Fender Stratocaster









1958 Fender Telecaster









Fender Jaguar









ESP ECLIPSE S-I BRILLIANT -MIXEDMEDIA-










ESP ECLIPSE S-I









ESP I-LP-00 流転









Edwards KL170











ESP Schynte

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home