Friday, September 07, 2007

Updates

Feels like i've just woken up from a coma... anyway here are the 2007 updates of my life:

-Joined Damansara Reformed Baptist Church
Registered myself as a member in the church on July. Trying to have God take control of my up-side-down life. Compared my spiritual life to 2006, learnt more things: spiritual and theological aspects of being a Christian, things and stuffs I'd never knew, experienced ome life-changing moments. praying constantly to be the christian God wants me to be.

-Started my first job.
Applied for a service desk position in IBM at TTSH. First 2 months sucked. Had been 7 months now and I'm getting used to it. Kinda bored now... a bit too routine for me. Might consider looking for other opportunities in the coming year.

-Joined a LEASH
David recommended me this newly-formed visual kei band that is in Setapak who's looking for a guitarist. I took the offer and joined in. Kinda problematic though, due to the fact that some of the members are a bit shallow minded, which makes it hard for the band to really concentrate on the music rather than unnecessary childish stuff. J rock Audition is just around the corner, am hoping for the best...

- Apiit Convocation
My convocation in Reinassance Hotel. Quite a memorable day. a bit of excitement, and some sweet moments. First time wearing a graduation gown, feels kinda good hehe, my proud parents strutting around haha... meet up with old classmates. One of the most inspiring things that hit me was the chancellor stressed to constantly challenge ourselves in no matter what we do to push ourselves to being innovative. I know where to apply that =)

lastly,
-Still single
hahahaha..... no comments =)



peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home