Tuesday, September 18, 2007

spiritual checkpoint

Life in KL is really hard to maintain my spiritual walk. With all the daily commitments tied up plus all the unnecessary stress, mood swings and tiredness... so many issues in my head, so many troubles, so many disappointments, so many heartaches, it's really hard to just sit down and quiet before the Lord. Not to mention also those dreaded temptations that unknowingly steal my time away for the Lord. Despite that i cannot yield to it and got to press on to keep up with Him. It's a challenge and task i placed upon myself to commit to. May God be merciful to me that i will not lose ground. Had so much zeal, but so little bible knowledge. Need to get my facts and truths right, and most importantly the way i live my life. I ain't saying that my life is a pleasant one; in fact it's a mess, and i'm ashamed of it. But i believe that by His grace, mercy and patience He will somehow turn my messed-up life into a testimony that in the end His name will be glorified. I need to persevere on. He will make a way. Please help me God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home