Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday in a dream

Woke up by my alarm at 7.00 am. Thank you Lord for still preserving me. Sky is still dark. Looks cloudy and heavy outside my window. Dragged myself to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and a had warm shower. Felt rather cold. Put on my jacket and head off to work. Traffic was smooth, with just a few cars passing me by. Parked my car nearby the hill and walked to office through a quiet hill side park. There were still barely any light, just a gentle light breeze of wind occasionally going though my way. Walked through water puddles and the air is damp. Seems like it rained during the night, and now a few light drops on my face and it is starting to drizzle again. A nice, beautiful Monday morning. I wonder why... i miss her.

anyway, a great way to start off the first day of October. Have a nice and happy working day ahead.

Kian Meng wishing you all the best and signing off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home